Testnet Technical Data
Testnet is based on an Oracle 10 or 11 database, hosted by an Windows server.A Windows Server acts as the application and file server. Users gain access to the database information by a Web client application residing on Windows.Test Stations provide the database with test data by a test shell residing on Windows.
- Windows server 64 bit 2003/2008
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- .NET Framework 1.1 and 2.0
- ODP - Oracle Data Provider
- Internet Explorer 7 or above
Test shells Testnet communicates with the test stations through file interface, preferably Ericsson IDEFIX test shell with Pamela format output. This interface is also compatible with other test shells.